- 19.04.2016 12:00:00 - Examiner Crunch time for European banks as first-quarter earnings approach
- 18.04.2016 14:45:48 - Guardian Ex-Libor chief accepted claim that rate could not be rigged, court told
- 18.04.2016 13:04:57 - RTE Morgan Stanley's quarterly profit slumps 54%
- 17.04.2016 12:44:44 - Guardian RBS pulls back fossil fuel investments as green deals grow
- 16.04.2016 15:00:21 - Guardian Employers claw back living wage in cuts to perks, hours and pay
- 16.04.2016 12:00:00 - Examiner AIB whistleblower allegations ‘raise concern’
- 15.04.2016 60 redundancies announced in Ulster Bank Northern Ireland
- 21.03.2016 IBOA rejects Ulster Bank’s attempt to pass on £1m cost to staff in Northern Ireland
- 04.03.2016 AIB results and pay policy
- 24.02.2016 Poll Positions - Responses
- 03.02.2016 Danske workers’ union comments on latest results
- 03.02.2016 IBOA members in Bank of Ireland accept pay deal for 2016 and 2017
- 06 May '16 - 07 May '16 Delegate Conference
- 09 Jul '16 Fota Wildlife Park Family Day Out 2016
- 13 Aug '16 Tayto Park
- 09 Nov '16 Sister Act
Health Insurance Comparison
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Member Focus
Kieran McCann, , Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Therese Coughlan, Bank of Ireland, Dublin
"The only effective answer to organised greed is organised labour. Get organised with the Union."
Irene Breen, Bank of Ireland, Dublin South
"It's very difficult for one person on their own to fight for their entitlements. But the combined power of all our members can protect our rights."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Lukasz Adasik, Bank of Ireland, Cork
"I know from my native Poland that when workers are united in solidarity, then no one can stop them."
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Elaine Barker, Bank of Ireland, Sligo
"Being a Union member means having dignity - you have a right to it - and your Union will fight tooth and nail for you to maintain it!"
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."
Brendan Cummins, AIB
A four-time All-Star winner, the Tipperary senior hurling team's recently retired goalkeeper is an AIB employee and a long-standing member of the Union.
Mairead Kelleher, Bank of Ireland, Co. Kerry
"The Union protects our interests as employees in the financial services sector. After the recent crisis in banking, we need the Union's protection more than ever."
Seán Óg Ó hAilpín, , Cork
Union member, Seán Óg won 3 All-Ireland senior hurling medals with Cork and 3 consecutive All-Star awards. In 2009, he was chosen on the Munster team of the past 25 years.
John Burns, UB-NI, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."