- 04.08.2015 19:06:21 - GUARDIAN SFO chief says more Libor charges on the way after Tom Hayes conviction
- 04.08.2015 17:27:27 - GUARDIAN RBS sell-off: George Osborne defends £1bn loss
- 04.08.2015 16:49:16 - GUARDIAN Greek bank shares slump again but creditor talks make progress - as it happened
- 04.08.2015 16:23:54 - http://rss.feedsportal.com/c/33836/f/610127/p/1/s/56c312b2/sc/3/l/0L0Snewsletter0O0Crbs0Esale0Eraises0E20E1bn0Ebut0Ethe0Etaxpayer0Eloses0E1bn0E10E68860A51/story01.htm RBS sale raises £2.1bn, but the taxpayer loses £1bn
- 04.08.2015 12:00:00 - EXAMINER Trader jailed for Libor rigging
- 04.08.2015 12:00:00 - EXAMINER Brokers say law still gives banks debt veto
- 07.07.2015 ICTU backs IBOA call for charter for fair banking
- 02.07.2015 AIB to proceed with outsourcing of more IT operations, despite staff concerns
- 11.06.2015 IBOA seeks dialogue over Chancellor's proposed sell-off of RBS shares
- 10.06.2015 AIB pay issues referred to Labour Relations Commission for mediation
- 08.06.2015 Death of former President, Owen Wilson
- 29.05.2015 Appointment of Bernard Byrne as new Chief Executive of AIB
- 05 Sep '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Dublin
- 03 Oct '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Belfast
- 12 Nov '15 - 13 Nov '15 Special Delegate Conference
- 06 Dec '15 Children's Christmas Party
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Golf Umbrellas
IBOA Member Focus
Kieran McCann, Ulster Bank, Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Elaine Barker, Bank of Ireland, Sligo
"Being a Union member means having dignity - you have a right to it - and your Union will fight tooth and nail for you to maintain it!"
Carmel Curran, AIB, (First Trust Bank) Derry
"Only IBOA's collective power will ensure that terms and conditions achieved in the past will be protected into the future."
Brendan Cummins, AIB
A four-time All-Star winner, the Tipperary senior hurling team's recently retired goalkeeper is an AIB employee and a long-standing member of IBOA.
Lukasz Adasik, Bank of Ireland, Cork
"I know from my native Poland that when workers are united in solidarity, then no one can stop them."
Irene Breen, Bank of Ireland, Dublin South
"It's very difficult for one person on their own to fight for their entitlements. But the combined power of all our members can protect our rights."
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Robin Bell, AIB, (First Trust) Belfast
"The protection of individual members is a benefit of membership that is often undersold but should never be underestimated."
Therese Coughlan, Bank of Ireland, Dublin
"The only effective answer to organised greed is organised labour. Get organised with IBOA."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
John Burns, Ulster Bank, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Mairead Kelleher, Bank of Ireland, Co. Kerry
"The Union protects our interests as employees in the financial services sector. After the recent crisis in banking, we need the Union's protection more than ever."
Seán Óg Ó hAilpín, Ulster Bank, Cork
IBOA member, Seán Óg won 3 All-Ireland senior hurling medals with Cork and 3 consecutive All-Star awards. In 2009, he was chosen on the Munster team of the past twenty-five years.
Eileen Gorman, Danske NI, Belfast
The prospect of major change can give rise to anxiety for many staff. That’s... a healthy response – because it shows that they are serious about their work.
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."