- 05.02.2016 18:05:29 - Guardian HSBC fined $470m for 'abusive mortgage practices' during 2008 crisis
- 05.02.2016 13:13:21 - Guardian 'Flash crash' hearing told spoofing does not justify trader's extradition to US
- 05.02.2016 12:00:00 - Examiner Welfare official ‘let AIB investigator access private files’
- 04.02.2016 19:09:29 - Guardian Barclays agrees to hand over internal documents to Serious Fraud Office
- 04.02.2016 18:33:31 - RTE EU cuts euro zone growth forecasts
- 04.02.2016 18:05:19 - Belfast Newsletter Rate stays on hold as Bank of England slashes growth outlook
- 03.02.2016 Danske workers’ union comments on latest results
- 03.02.2016 IBOA members in Bank of Ireland accept pay deal for 2016 and 2017
- 01.02.2016 Union to seek banking reforms
- 01.02.2016 Final Report of Banking Inquiry: A Missed Opportunity
- 27.01.2016 Banking Inquiry report a missed opportunity
- 23.12.2015 Over 100 staff at GAM Fund Management face redundancy in New Year
Ulster Bank Pay Ballot
Health Insurance Comparison
IBOA Member Focus
Mairead Kelleher, Bank of Ireland, Co. Kerry
"The Union protects our interests as employees in the financial services sector. After the recent crisis in banking, we need the Union's protection more than ever."
Lukasz Adasik, Bank of Ireland, Cork
"I know from my native Poland that when workers are united in solidarity, then no one can stop them."
Kieran McCann, , Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Elaine Barker, Bank of Ireland, Sligo
"Being a Union member means having dignity - you have a right to it - and your Union will fight tooth and nail for you to maintain it!"
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Therese Coughlan, Bank of Ireland, Dublin
"The only effective answer to organised greed is organised labour. Get organised with the Union."
Irene Breen, Bank of Ireland, Dublin South
"It's very difficult for one person on their own to fight for their entitlements. But the combined power of all our members can protect our rights."
John Burns, UB-NI, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Brendan Cummins, AIB
A four-time All-Star winner, the Tipperary senior hurling team's recently retired goalkeeper is an AIB employee and a long-standing member of the Union.
Seán Óg Ó hAilpín, , Cork
Union member, Seán Óg won 3 All-Ireland senior hurling medals with Cork and 3 consecutive All-Star awards. In 2009, he was chosen on the Munster team of the past 25 years.
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."