- 05.03.2015 IBOA members in AIB seek recognition for role in Bank's recovery
- 04.03.2015 AIB IT workers back terms for outsourcing to eircom
- 27.02.2015 Bank of Ireland results consolidate recovery - IBOA
- 26.02.2015 IBOA comments on Ulster Bank's latest financial results
- 19.02.2015 IBOA welcomes Ulster Bank’s announcement of 350 new jobs in Belfast
- 05.02.2015 Sale of Danske Bank loans to Bank of Ireland and Goldman Sachs
- 26.04.2015 19:04:46 - IRISH TIMES Profit down at Deutsche due to legal fees
- 26.04.2015 13:13:34 - IRISH TIMES Rich List: Wealthiest 250 in Ireland worth €75bn all told
- 26.04.2015 09:39:57 - GUARDIAN Sunday Times Rich List: Britain's richest double their wealth in 10 years
Family Day at Tayto Park
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Member Focus
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Robin Bell, AIB, (First Trust) Belfast
"The protection of individual members is a benefit of membership that is often undersold but should never be underestimated "
Irene Breen, Bank of Ireland, Dublin South
"It's very difficult for one person on their own to fight for their entitlements. But the combined power of all our members can protect our rights."
Therese Coughlan, Bank of Ireland, Dublin
"The only effective answer to organised greed is organised labour. Get organised with IBOA."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."
John Burns, Ulster Bank, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Carmel Curran, AIB, (First Trust Bank) Derry
"Only IBOA's collective power will ensure that terms and conditions achieved in the past will be protected into the future."
Brendan Cummins, AIB
A four-time All-Star winner, the Tipperary senior hurling team's recently retired goalkeeper is an AIB employee and a long-standing member of IBOA.
Elaine Barker, Bank of Ireland, Sligo
Being a Union member means having dignity - you have a right to it - and your Union will fight tooth and nail for you to maintain it!!