- 01.10.2015 21:53:14 - RTE NAMA says gardaí investigating Wallace allegation
- 01.10.2015 21:52:47 - RTE 50,000 low-pay workers to get wage increase
- 01.10.2015 19:14:08 - INDEPENDENT Nama chief rejects allegation the sale of Project Eagle was 'corrupt'
- 01.10.2015 17:59:32 - RTE KBC to reduce standard variable rate to 4.25%
- 01.10.2015 17:30:22 - GUARDIAN RBS applies for banking licence for Williams & Glyn spin-off
- 01.10.2015 17:29:03 - BBC NI VIDEO: Nama boss denies NI deal was 'corrupt'
- 15.09.2015 IBOA responds to new structures for Ulster Bank
- 08.09.2015 IBOA members in AIB back pay terms
- 07.09.2015 Banking inquiry can draw lessons for future by learning from past - IBOA
- 07.09.2015 Danske Bank staff back proposals from Labour Relations Agency
- 18.08.2015 IBOA members in AIB vote to accept IT outsourcing proposals
- 07.08.2015 IBOA recommends pay proposals for AIB staff
- 12 Nov '15 - 13 Nov '15 Special Delegate Conference
- 06 Dec '15 Children's Christmas Party
- 19 Dec '15 Mary Poppins - SOLD OUT
- 27 Dec '15 Little Red Riding Hood, Dublin - Evening - SOLD OUT
- 27 Dec '15 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Belfast
- 27 Dec '15 Little Red Riding Hood Dublin - Matinee - SOLD OUT
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Golf Umbrellas
IBOA Member Focus
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Elaine Barker, Bank of Ireland, Sligo
"Being a Union member means having dignity - you have a right to it - and your Union will fight tooth and nail for you to maintain it!"
Carmel Curran, AIB, (First Trust Bank) Derry
"Only IBOA's collective power will ensure that terms and conditions achieved in the past will be protected into the future."
John Burns, Ulster Bank, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Kieran McCann, Ulster Bank, Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Robin Bell, AIB, (First Trust) Belfast
"The protection of individual members is a benefit of membership that is often undersold but should never be underestimated."
Therese Coughlan, Bank of Ireland, Dublin
"The only effective answer to organised greed is organised labour. Get organised with IBOA."
Mairead Kelleher, Bank of Ireland, Co. Kerry
"The Union protects our interests as employees in the financial services sector. After the recent crisis in banking, we need the Union's protection more than ever."
Irene Breen, Bank of Ireland, Dublin South
"It's very difficult for one person on their own to fight for their entitlements. But the combined power of all our members can protect our rights."
Seán Óg Ó hAilpín, Ulster Bank, Cork
IBOA member, Seán Óg won 3 All-Ireland senior hurling medals with Cork and 3 consecutive All-Star awards. In 2009, he was chosen on the Munster team of the past twenty-five years.
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Brendan Cummins, AIB
A four-time All-Star winner, the Tipperary senior hurling team's recently retired goalkeeper is an AIB employee and a long-standing member of IBOA.
Lukasz Adasik, Bank of Ireland, Cork
"I know from my native Poland that when workers are united in solidarity, then no one can stop them."
Eileen Gorman, Danske NI, Belfast
The prospect of major change can give rise to anxiety for many staff. That’s... a healthy response – because it shows that they are serious about their work.
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."