- 27.05.2015 12:00:00 - EXAMINER Average hourly wages rise only 1c in past four years
- 27.05.2015 12:00:00 - EXAMINER Former trader first to be prosecuted over Libor ‘fixing’
- 27.05.2015 00:00:00 - IRISH TIMES RBS to sell portfolio of Ulster Bank loans in Northern Ireland for £205m
- 26.05.2015 18:20:19 - GUARDIAN Libor trial: trader was 'ringmaster' in rate-rigging conspiracy, court hears
- 26.05.2015 18:05:10 - http://rss.feedsportal.com/c/33836/f/610127/p/1/s/40dc12e2/sc/3/l/0L0Snewsletter0O0Crbs0Esells0Efinal0Eloans0Eportfolio0Eto0Eclose0Eexposure0Ein0Eireland0E10E6764591/story01.htm RBS sells final loans portfolio to close exposure in Ireland
- 26.05.2015 17:47:38 - RTE RBS to sell NI loan portfolio for £205m
- 28.04.2015 Jim Brown's departure as Chief Executive of Ulster Bank
- 05.03.2015 IBOA members in AIB seek recognition for role in Bank's recovery
- 04.03.2015 AIB IT workers back terms for outsourcing to eircom
- 27.02.2015 Bank of Ireland results consolidate recovery - IBOA
- 26.02.2015 IBOA comments on Ulster Bank's latest financial results
- 19.02.2015 IBOA welcomes Ulster Bank’s announcement of 350 new jobs in Belfast
- 11 Jul '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Cork
- 25 Jul '15 Tayto Park - SOLD OUT
- 05 Sep '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Dublin
- 03 Oct '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Belfast
- 12 Nov '15 - 13 Nov '15 Special Delegate Conference
- 06 Dec '15 Children's Christmas Party
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Golf Umbrellas
IBOA Member Focus
Kieran McCann, Ulster Bank, Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Mairead Kelleher, Bank of Ireland, Co. Kerry
"The Union protects our interests as employees in the financial services sector. After the recent crisis in banking, we need the Union's protection more than ever."
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Elaine Barker, Bank of Ireland, Sligo
Being a Union member means having dignity - you have a right to it - and your Union will fight tooth and nail for you to maintain it!!
Brendan Cummins, AIB
A four-time All-Star winner, the Tipperary senior hurling team's recently retired goalkeeper is an AIB employee and a long-standing member of IBOA.
Robin Bell, AIB, (First Trust) Belfast
"The protection of individual members is a benefit of membership that is often undersold but should never be underestimated "
Irene Breen, Bank of Ireland, Dublin South
"It's very difficult for one person on their own to fight for their entitlements. But the combined power of all our members can protect our rights."
Carmel Curran, AIB, (First Trust Bank) Derry
"Only IBOA's collective power will ensure that terms and conditions achieved in the past will be protected into the future."
Therese Coughlan, Bank of Ireland, Dublin
"The only effective answer to organised greed is organised labour. Get organised with IBOA."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Lukasz Adasik, Bank of Ireland, Cork
"I know from my native Poland that when workers are united in solidarity, then no one can stop them."
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."
Seán Óg Ó hAilpín, Ulster Bank, Cork
IBOA member, Seán Óg won 3 All-Ireland senior hurling medals with Cork and 3 consecutive All-Star awards. In 2009, he was chosen on the Munster team of the past twenty-five years.
John Burns, Ulster Bank, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."