- 27.08.2015 12:00:00 - EXAMINER Tougher rules see UK bank bonuses down 6%
- 27.08.2015 12:00:00 - EXAMINER Banks set to reveal a slowdown in profits
- 27.08.2015 11:42:37 - BBC NI Law Society's legal bind over Nama
- 27.08.2015 01:30:00 - INDEPENDENT Noonan to take €4bn back from AIB but will have to wait for big pay day from IPO
- 27.08.2015 01:30:00 - INDEPENDENT The Living Wage: it's a nice name but is there a sting?
- 27.08.2015 01:30:00 - INDEPENDENT With the banks out of the game, there is development finance available if you look hard enough
- 18.08.2015 IBOA members in AIB vote to accept IT outsourcing proposals
- 07.08.2015 IBOA recommends pay proposals for AIB staff
- 07.07.2015 ICTU backs IBOA call for charter for fair banking
- 02.07.2015 AIB to proceed with outsourcing of more IT operations, despite staff concerns
- 11.06.2015 IBOA seeks dialogue over Chancellor's proposed sell-off of RBS shares
- 10.06.2015 AIB pay issues referred to Labour Relations Commission for mediation
- 05 Sep '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Dublin
- 09 Sep '15 IT Training - Ballymena
- 15 Sep '15 IBOA Representative Training - Dublin
- 03 Oct '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Belfast
- 12 Nov '15 - 13 Nov '15 Special Delegate Conference
- 06 Dec '15 Children's Christmas Party
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Golf Umbrellas
IBOA Member Focus
Carmel Curran, AIB, (First Trust Bank) Derry
"Only IBOA's collective power will ensure that terms and conditions achieved in the past will be protected into the future."
Eileen Gorman, Danske NI, Belfast
The prospect of major change can give rise to anxiety for many staff. That’s... a healthy response – because it shows that they are serious about their work.
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Therese Coughlan, Bank of Ireland, Dublin
"The only effective answer to organised greed is organised labour. Get organised with IBOA."
Brendan Cummins, AIB
A four-time All-Star winner, the Tipperary senior hurling team's recently retired goalkeeper is an AIB employee and a long-standing member of IBOA.
John Burns, Ulster Bank, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Mairead Kelleher, Bank of Ireland, Co. Kerry
"The Union protects our interests as employees in the financial services sector. After the recent crisis in banking, we need the Union's protection more than ever."
Lukasz Adasik, Bank of Ireland, Cork
"I know from my native Poland that when workers are united in solidarity, then no one can stop them."
Kieran McCann, Ulster Bank, Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Elaine Barker, Bank of Ireland, Sligo
"Being a Union member means having dignity - you have a right to it - and your Union will fight tooth and nail for you to maintain it!"
Robin Bell, AIB, (First Trust) Belfast
"The protection of individual members is a benefit of membership that is often undersold but should never be underestimated."
Seán Óg Ó hAilpín, Ulster Bank, Cork
IBOA member, Seán Óg won 3 All-Ireland senior hurling medals with Cork and 3 consecutive All-Star awards. In 2009, he was chosen on the Munster team of the past twenty-five years.
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."
Irene Breen, Bank of Ireland, Dublin South
"It's very difficult for one person on their own to fight for their entitlements. But the combined power of all our members can protect our rights."