- 22.05.2015 12:00:00 - EXAMINER Anglo liquidators charge State €295 per hour
- 22.05.2015 12:00:00 - EXAMINER Former Bloxham Stockbrokers partner banned
- 22.05.2015 12:00:00 - EXAMINER Mortgage rules ‘put ownership of homes beyond reach of many’
- 22.05.2015 02:00:00 - INDEPENDENT Jobless rate below 10pc for first time since crash
- 22.05.2015 01:30:00 - INDEPENDENT €295 per hour fee for IBRC liquidation
- 22.05.2015 01:30:00 - INDEPENDENT Banks to cut mortgage rates or offer new deals
- 28.04.2015 Jim Brown's departure as Chief Executive of Ulster Bank
- 05.03.2015 IBOA members in AIB seek recognition for role in Bank's recovery
- 04.03.2015 AIB IT workers back terms for outsourcing to eircom
- 27.02.2015 Bank of Ireland results consolidate recovery - IBOA
- 26.02.2015 IBOA comments on Ulster Bank's latest financial results
- 19.02.2015 IBOA welcomes Ulster Bank’s announcement of 350 new jobs in Belfast
- 11 Jul '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Cork
- 25 Jul '15 Tayto Park - SOLD OUT
- 05 Sep '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Dublin
- 03 Oct '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Belfast
- 12 Nov '15 - 13 Nov '15 Special Delegate Conference
- 06 Dec '15 Children's Christmas Party
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Golf Umbrellas
IBOA Member Focus
Kieran McCann, Ulster Bank, Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Irene Breen, Bank of Ireland, Dublin South
"It's very difficult for one person on their own to fight for their entitlements. But the combined power of all our members can protect our rights."
Carmel Curran, AIB, (First Trust Bank) Derry
"Only IBOA's collective power will ensure that terms and conditions achieved in the past will be protected into the future."
Mairead Kelleher, Bank of Ireland, Co. Kerry
"The Union protects our interests as employees in the financial services sector. After the recent crisis in banking, we need the Union's protection more than ever."
Lukasz Adasik, Bank of Ireland, Cork
"I know from my native Poland that when workers are united in solidarity, then no one can stop them."
Seán Óg Ó hAilpín, Ulster Bank, Cork
IBOA member, Seán Óg won 3 All-Ireland senior hurling medals with Cork and 3 consecutive All-Star awards. In 2009, he was chosen on the Munster team of the past twenty-five years.
John Burns, Ulster Bank, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."
Therese Coughlan, Bank of Ireland, Dublin
"The only effective answer to organised greed is organised labour. Get organised with IBOA."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Elaine Barker, Bank of Ireland, Sligo
Being a Union member means having dignity - you have a right to it - and your Union will fight tooth and nail for you to maintain it!!
Brendan Cummins, AIB
A four-time All-Star winner, the Tipperary senior hurling team's recently retired goalkeeper is an AIB employee and a long-standing member of IBOA.
Robin Bell, AIB, (First Trust) Belfast
"The protection of individual members is a benefit of membership that is often undersold but should never be underestimated "
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."