- 12.02.2016 12:00:00 - Examiner Central Bank to address privacy concerns on loans register
- 11.02.2016 19:09:24 - RTE Bank refusal to agree to insolvency overturned
- 11.02.2016 19:03:51 - RTE Central Bank releases first set of meeting minutes
- 11.02.2016 18:15:24 - Belfast Newsletter Bank of Ireland grows scale of agri lending
- 11.02.2016 15:38:08 - Guardian Morgan Stanley to pay $3.2bn over mortgage-backed securities
- 11.02.2016 12:00:00 - Examiner Bond buy back talk lifts Deutsche Bank
- 03.02.2016 Danske workers’ union comments on latest results
- 03.02.2016 IBOA members in Bank of Ireland accept pay deal for 2016 and 2017
- 01.02.2016 Union to seek banking reforms
- 01.02.2016 Final Report of Banking Inquiry: A Missed Opportunity
- 27.01.2016 Banking Inquiry report a missed opportunity
- 23.12.2015 Over 100 staff at GAM Fund Management face redundancy in New Year
Health Insurance Comparison
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Member Focus
Seán Óg Ó hAilpín, , Cork
Union member, Seán Óg won 3 All-Ireland senior hurling medals with Cork and 3 consecutive All-Star awards. In 2009, he was chosen on the Munster team of the past 25 years.
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."
Lukasz Adasik, Bank of Ireland, Cork
"I know from my native Poland that when workers are united in solidarity, then no one can stop them."
Brendan Cummins, AIB
A four-time All-Star winner, the Tipperary senior hurling team's recently retired goalkeeper is an AIB employee and a long-standing member of the Union.
Kieran McCann, , Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
John Burns, UB-NI, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Therese Coughlan, Bank of Ireland, Dublin
"The only effective answer to organised greed is organised labour. Get organised with the Union."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Mairead Kelleher, Bank of Ireland, Co. Kerry
"The Union protects our interests as employees in the financial services sector. After the recent crisis in banking, we need the Union's protection more than ever."
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Elaine Barker, Bank of Ireland, Sligo
"Being a Union member means having dignity - you have a right to it - and your Union will fight tooth and nail for you to maintain it!"
Irene Breen, Bank of Ireland, Dublin South
"It's very difficult for one person on their own to fight for their entitlements. But the combined power of all our members can protect our rights."