- 05.03.2015 IBOA members in AIB seek recognition for role in Bank's recovery
- 04.03.2015 AIB IT workers back terms for outsourcing to eircom
- 27.02.2015 Bank of Ireland results consolidate recovery - IBOA
- 26.02.2015 IBOA comments on Ulster Bank's latest financial results
- 19.02.2015 IBOA welcomes Ulster Bank’s announcement of 350 new jobs in Belfast
- 05.02.2015 Sale of Danske Bank loans to Bank of Ireland and Goldman Sachs
- 21.04.2015 16:00:00 - I&PE Pensions regulator rejects calls to dilute funding standard for Irish defined benefit schemes
- 21.04.2015 13:24:52 - IRISH TIMES PTSB return to profit ‘at risk’ from pressure to cut rates
- 21.04.2015 12:34:47 - http://rss.feedsportal.com/c/33836/f/610127/p/1/s/fdfd5be/l/0L0Snewsletter0O0Cwonga0Eoptimistic0Edespite0E37m0Eloss0E10E670A0A550A/story01.htm Wonga optimistic despite £37m loss
Family Day at Tayto Park
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Member Focus
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Carmel Curran, AIB, (First Trust Bank) Derry
"Only IBOA's collective power will ensure that terms and conditions achieved in the past will be protected into the future."
Irene Breen, Bank of Ireland, Dublin South
"It's very difficult for one person on their own to fight for their entitlements. But the combined power of all our members can protect our rights."
Brendan Cummins, AIB
A four-time All-Star winner, the Tipperary senior hurling team's recently retired goalkeeper is an AIB employee and a long-standing member of IBOA.
Robin Bell, AIB, (First Trust) Belfast
"The protection of individual members is a benefit of membership that is often undersold but should never be underestimated "
John Burns, Ulster Bank, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Therese Coughlan, Bank of Ireland, Dublin
"The only effective answer to organised greed is organised labour. Get organised with IBOA."
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."
Elaine Barker, Bank of Ireland, Sligo
Being a Union member means having dignity - you have a right to it - and your Union will fight tooth and nail for you to maintain it!!